UFOs flying into entrance on Moon, Confirmed, Sept 22, 2012.



Date of sighting: Sept 22, 2012
Location of sighting: Earths Moon

I SCW was amazed at the earlier post we made here about a fleet of UFOs leaving the moon. So I began to wonder about it. Perhaps these UFOs are not orbiting as I assumed earlier…it seems more likely that they are at the end of an incoming space highway and that the base entrance must be close to the location where they were seen last. Many telescopes have recorded UFOs emerging around the far right corona of the moon, so I want to try. Last night I went up to the roof using a Canon SX30 IS Power Shot which has a great zoom and I focused it on the moon for ten minutes. 

I saw some of these UFOs appear every 20-30 seconds on the lower right side of the moon. They came often in groups of 2-3 and were 1 second apart. I should have seen them when they got to the other side of the moon…covered by shadows, but they never went that far. Therefore its safe to say they entered the moon in a location near where I saw them. I will try to upload the video tonight. SCW