Two Glowing UFOs Seen Over Phoenix, Arizona On Sept 18, 2012, VIDEO.


Date of sighting: September 18, 2012
Location of sighting: Phoenix, Arizona, USA

Eyewitness states:
My neighbor came and knocked on my door and was freaking out saying something about UFO's, I walked out front and saw two orange orbs floating over the city, I didn't know what they were but they were unlike anything I had ever seen before, they definitely weren't planes. I ran inside to grab my camera but when I got back out they had disappeared, my neighbor said she saw them go out like someone switched out the light. After a few minutes she went back inside, I continued to look for them and saw them reappear in a different part of the sky and thats when I started filming. Around 3:30 they both disappear as a plane approaches and then one of them reappears in a different spot further east.