Mind Blowing Building Discovered On Moons Surface, NASA Source Sept 21, 2012.


Date of discovery: September 21, 2012
Location of discovery: Moon

I was looking over some moon panoramic photos when I came across a structure with curved or rounded edges hiding inside a crater. There seems to be many massive windows on its right side and looks like a permanent structure built into the crater. I altered the light (adding) so that it was more visible in one of the screenshots with a red circle. This structure is really there. I myself found it and I hope you go to the source to confirm it for yourself. It's located in the lower, left quarter of the photo. This is a structure built by aliens and its architecture is overwhelming. SCW

Source photo here: http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/frame/?AS15-P-8963