Four Alien Faces Found In NASA Mars Photo, Sept 2012.


Date of discovery: September 30, 2012
Location of discovery: Mars

I was looking over Mars photos and came across one in Sol 116A that happened to have not one but multiple faces in it (four or more). These faces look like they were cut from stone and left there long ago. The first face is of a round faced person with very curly hair. And if you look very carefully right above this one and touching it is a bearded face of a species I have never seen before in stone. Then on the far lower right there was another faces…highly unusual with a long hat or crown. Above it is a half face. I took the half face and flipped it over so you could see what the whole face would look like. 

I am not just looking for faces…but using these faces to identify the different species of aliens out there.   There are many, Bob Lazar a nuclear physicist in Area 51 said that when they were training him one of the papers he had to read told him there were 56 different alien species known to the USAF. Oh have you seen the most amazing of all of them? I found Yoda's face on the moon. He is real, I would bet my life on it. (Click here to view Yoda.) SCW

Source photo: http://pancam.astro.cornell.edu/pancam_instrument/images/False/Sol617A_P2291_1_False_L257_pos_14.jpg